In early 90’s, a 12-year old Serbian girl was brutally murdered in Zagreb. The perpetrators were soon found but never convicted. A quarter-century later, well known director Oliver Frljic is working on a theatre play about the case. The rehearsals bring out hidden traumas and become collective psychotherapy, and the 12-year old actress Nina feels as if the war had never ended.
- Visions du Réel – Prix Buyens Chagoll (2018)
- Sarajevo Film Festival - Heart of Sarajevo for Best Documentary Film (2018)
- Astra Film Festival - Award for Best Director in the Central & Eastern Europe Competition (2018)
- Festival dei Popoli - The Gaze of the Other: the Challenge of Dialogue Between Cultures and Religions Award (2018)
- Verzio Film Festival- Human Rights Film Award (2018)
He has directed numerous creative documentaries that were widely shown and awarded multiple times at many international festivals. For his TV documentaries, he’s a three times nominee for the Prix Europa Award. His first documentary feature, the international co-production Gangster of Love, premiered at Hot Docs (Canada) and IFF Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) and was one of the biggest box office successes in Croatia. Nebojsa is also an educator, mentoring and lecturing at School of Documentary Film in Zagreb.
O kravama i ljudima (2000); 4 godine (2007); Muski film (2012); Gangster te voli (2013); Nesto o zivotu (2016); Srbenka (2018).