The deadline for requesting press accreditation for the 16th DocumentaMadrid will be Monday May 6.
Requests made after this deadline may not be fulfilled.
Journalists interested in covering the activities for this 16th edition, to be held from May 9 to 19, must submit their accreditation request using the relevant form available on the festival website. There will be two categories:
● The PRESS accreditations give access to festival screenings only and are intended for writers for agencies, print and online media, and radio and television reporters.
Keep in mind:
- One accreditation will be granted per journalist, regardless of the number of media outlets the journalist works for.
- Press accreditations are assigned names and non-transferable between people, regardless of whether they work for the same media outlet.
- If a media outlet needs to add a new writer to cover the festival, it must process a new request in the name of each journalist.
● The GRAPHICS accreditations give access only to photo calls and graphic coverage of festival events and are meant for photographers, working for agencies, media outlets or as a freelancers.
Keep in mind:
- The accreditation will be valid for all media photographers and operators as indicated by the agency, media outlet or head photographer.
- Several photographers / operators can get access to the same event if the media outlet so wishes.
- Graphics accreditations are not transferable between non-accredited people.
- If a media outlet needs to add a new photographer to its accreditation, it must process a new request.
The media outlet will only be accredited after the confirmation email is received. The accredited media shall undertake to cover the festival. Should it be unable to cover the festival, the media outlet must let the Communication team know of its withdrawal.
The accreditations for previous editions will not be renewed automatically.
Requesting accreditation implies the understanding and acceptance of the rules for the 16th edition of DocumentaMadrid.
If you have any questions regarding the accreditation process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org