At times, home is a place of quiet violence. Various empty rooms provide the images for the life stories of two women with no room of their own, who ended up making a change to their distressing situations in a radical way. (LGV)
- Berlinale - Forum Expanded (2018)
- International Short Film Festival Hamburg - German Competition (2018)
- Doclisboa - New Visions (2018)
- Filmmaker Festival Milan - International Competition (2018)
- Interfilm Festival - German Competition (2018)
Born in 1977, she is an artist and filmmaker based in Berlin. Since 2014 she has been working as an author and producer for pong film Berlin.
Filmography: Schicht (Shift) (2015); Tiefenschärfe (Depth of Field) (2017); Die Schläferin (The Sleeper) (2018)
He was born in the former GDR and lives in Berlin. He studied visual art, performance art and choreography. The spectrum of his research and context-sensitive work includes performances, videos, lectures, curated dialogue formats and suggestions for improvement.
He lives in Berlin and works as an author and editor with a focus on fiction. He studied general and comparative literature, modern German literature and philosophy at the Free University of Berlin.