With a poetic, humanist-minded vision, this beautiful essay takes an article by Pasolini on the disappearance of fireflies to reflect on childhood, old age, the disappearance of species and memory. (RS)
- ZINEBI - International Festival of Documentary and Short Film of Bilbao (2018)
- Alcine - Alcalá de Henares Film Festival (2018)
- FICA. International Film Festival of Aguilar de Campo (2018)
- Film Week of Medina del Campo (2019)
- Malaga Film Festival - Spanish Film (2019)
She graduated in Audiovisual Communication from the University of Barcelona and later earned a Master's degree in Creation and Research in Art from the UPV. She has directed several short films, both alone and as part of the collective Las Chicas de Pasaik, whose work has been screened at such festivals as Zinemaldia Donostiarra, Malaga, Seville, L'Alternativa of Barcelona, Filmadrid and Zinebi of Bilbao. Apart from her work at the Tabakalera International Centre for Contemporary Culture in San Sebastian, she also collaborates on organizing the LUPA Documentary Film Festival and teaches classes at the Larrotxene Cultural Center in the same city.
Filmography: Antología de conversaciones cotidianas (2011); Irudi mintzatuen hiztegi poetikoa (2013); Agosto sin ti (2015); La chica de la luz (Kalebegiak) (2016); Gure hormek (2016); Ancora lucciole (2018)